blogography..... blogging+biography... simple enough?

Saturday, September 23, 2006

11th february,1987.........


Now that you know about my father, i'll introduce you to a second important character in my life.


.On 11th february 1987 ,my father v.sreekumar.nair. married hansa devi.a.r in a gala wedding ceremony.
well it was a good enough ceremony..


(now seriously don't even tease me by asking me how i would know.... i saw the tapes.)

my mom is one of the sweetest ,nicest ,kindest ladies around (naturally!!!everybody says these things about their moms.no suprise there..) .
when my dad married her his friends must've been jealous of him to have married such a gorgeous lady.
although now most of her beauty has been lost to continuous illness, post pregnancy fatness,and negligence ,she still is quite pretty..(atleast to me she is).

In the coming posts i shall introduce you to my mother,
but now we might have to talk about the wedding itself......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is turning into an punishment fior reading unless you correct words ,position it correctlt and gaps where ever required.
Do not imitate american english.
Your DAD

Unknown said...

dad!!
chk ur comment.
does it show anything??
like father , like son.
this is an internet blog, not a book, sure i make mistakes, i've tried my best to not commit mistakes in spelling and grammr. sometimes it just happens.

its the message i am carrying that i want u to see, not the i's and the o's.
this is not an english exam for god sake's

Unknown said...

Are these arguments u and ur dad are having here with the comments, gonna be a part of some future blog entry [:p].

easy man, just spend a little more time with ur blogs. My suggestion, since we all are born lazy, just blog ur entry in word, do the spell and grammar check, and then paste it in ur blog space.

Unknown said...

ye sure why not.
could make a wonderful chapter in future posts.

about the word thing.
na, i felel thats a bit longer.
will do that .
try it later sometime,
for now, just stay with the heart of the issue.


"bhaavnaoon ko samjho"