blogography..... blogging+biography... simple enough?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

the day i was born 2

Well i am born. ....
Thing about events such as birth, death, marriage e.t.c , is that , we get a little remeniscent at the occasions . we tend to wonder what lead to these events. the things that happened before this event.
about the last time this event took place. like in case of an anniversary, wives always tend to compare and contrast the current anniversary celebrations with the previous one's. and ask," am i being loved as much as before? does he care about me? is this what i married him for?

and you don't even have to be married to know al these.just sit and look around you. i always hear my mother complaining about how last time she had got a saree and jewelery and this time dad tries to patch up with a small take home dinner.

the point that i am trying to make again is about remembering what happened. to understand why it happened? how it happened. we men keep saying that women fight for no reasin.
the truth is we don't really know the reason.
they may be fighting ovber a silly issue. but the real cause is hidden somewhere deep. we overlooked it and they picked it right up.
It helps immensly to write a diary. to jot down all events, even the most insignifant things.

I started off too late for it and so now i am facing a lot of difficulty to bring up details and topics especially in a chronological order.

well when i wrote my last entry about my birth. i wondered about the things they say about the cosmic influences regarding one's birth. like the birthstar, astrological details like which zone my star was, and what my life would be like because of the stars position.

I am not a big fan of astrology but my father had a rendezvous with an astrologer friend after i was born and he is positive about the fact that things that happened in my life and what i will tell you all about as well were already predicted by this astrologer. whether it is true or not, i really don't want to know.

we hear about people bragging rather famously about what happened on their birthday, who was born, who died.
some of my friends have their birthdays on really famous days, like new year, christmas, india's independence day, gandhi jayanthi.

sadly i feel they've just wasted a good day to take a break.

so i wanted to know about the events that took place on 8th january, searched it on wikepedia. and found a huge collection.
the rest of this blog will be just that.
i am too afraid to draw conclusions from the list. as the readers i leave that job to u folks.

Events

Births

Deaths


Holidays and observances

so ?
what conclusions did u draw?
do comment about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...I dont see a link on your blog to my blog :) and the conclusion I drew was that you had too much time :P

Unknown said...

my dear watson....
its called copy and paste.
whats there for time?

Anonymous said...

Ah....Knowing you I thought you went through the hardwork of making it your self :P